You should never underestimate your hallway interior design, since it’s the first thing people see when they enter your home and it can say a lot about the owners. Private designers Ruslan and Maria Green created a wonderful interior with modern hallway ides of 2015 in an apartment in “Skolkovo Park”.
Nuances of hallway planning
It was impossible to put massive furniture in the hallway due to its shape. That’s why it was decided to place only a small upholstered banquette and a narrow dressing table in this interior design. There is a built-in wardrobe for storage that does not take much space and helps to avoid cluttering the room with unnecessary things.
Color palette in the Art Nouveau hallway interior
- brown marble-like floor tiles;
- twirling golden patterns on the doors and the dressing table, as well as on a small mirror over the table and wall lamps;
- elegant moldings with floral motifs;
- built-in ceiling lights in a golden frame;
- a panel consisting of a square facetted mirror tiles with facet covering the entire surface of one of the walls(it can be considered the basis for the design project);
- rectangular mirror pieces on the ceiling.
Private designers Ruslan and Mary Green made the hallway interior beautiful and at the same time comfortable.