An individual approach is necessary to design a children's room for a boy or a girl as they will spend most of their time there. The experts of our family interior design will do their utmost to design bright and unique bedrooms with children’s favorite characters. An individual design for children’s room also contributes to the development of children's imagination.
New trends in children’s room interior design for boys and girls
- Cheerful colors and shades.
- Fewer curtains, swags and drapes, even if they look very nice. They are just dust collectors in a child’s room.
- Designer pillows and bedspreads on the bed.
- A tendency of using laminate or a smooth carpet which can be easily washed. However, the best option for the floor is natural wood.
- Photo wallpapers on the walls, which can be replaced after a certain period of time. After all, children often change their interests and can quickly get bored with that wallpaper.
Modern ideas of children’s room furnishing
- Safe and functional drawers for personal items made of environmentally friendly materials
- A bunk bed, giving the child feeling of "his own territory"
- Toy storage boxes
- A table and a chair
In 2015, the price of a child's room interior design can vary depending on the complexity of work. After all, it’s not easy to combine different functions in one room, make it safe, beautiful and comfortable. However, the experts of our design studios can definitely cope with such a challenge.
A children's room interior cannot be monotonous. Everything there needs to be bright, but, at the same time, should be easy on the child's eyes. It is important to revive the interior with the help of nice figurines and little things.
How to order a design project?
Receive consultation by designer and make an order, calling by phone numbers:
+1 (213) 477-7030
or completing feedback form: